Cherry Blossom Boys

The cherry blossoms are out in all their glory here in Toronto, and although it was a cold and windy morning, the boys and I decided to go have a picnic under the trees.  It was a pretty wonderful morning, one of those where I count my lucky stars I am able to spend so much time with these two little people. My camera came home stuffed to the gills!
The trees and flowers and birds were all lovely of course, but I think 70% of my photos still ended up being of these guys.  Can you be obsessed with your kids and still be a good mom? :)

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous photos! And your boys...too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you Linds!  I just can't believe how BIG they are getting...my screensaver is a photo from last summer and after going through these ones it threw me for a loop to see the old ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace @ sense and simplicityApril 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM

    What great photos you got.  I have to say it looks funny to have to wear big heavy winter jackets when delicate little pink blossoms are out, but that's just how we have to roll here in Ontario in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are lovely. Your boys look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos - of the boys and the trees. I especially love the close ups of the cherry blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  6.  Beautiful photos Lisa!  Yours kids are so sweet and you captured them beautifully, along with the loveliness of spring blooms! 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!